Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Update

Last night we were able to go together as a family and see my Mom. All of us kids Christy, Carrie and I were able to spend a few minutes alone with her.My Dad also was able to spend a few minutes with her while her sedation was lower . It is time that is so hard but something that we will remember forever. Andrew and Amanda her oldest grand kids also were permitted to go in as well. Our immediate family was there to be with us as well as a few close friends. Right now we are waiting to hear from the doctors to see if any progress has been made in her condition. Then major decisions about her care will probably be made today please pray for peace wisdom and guidance for all. Also please pray that my mom continues to feel peace and comfort as well as the love we all feel for her. Many of you have asked what can we do right now prayer is the best thing that we all need. How do you deal with the potential loss of one of the most significant people in your life ? Prayer is the only way we are all functioning and we are so grateful for all the love and support. As we get more information today I will update...

3 comments:

  1. Ginny is one of the finest human beings I have ever known. Our lord is going to be one lucky being soon and we will feel the loss. I feel so blessed that I was able to work with her and know her.
    Suzanne McCord

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is so sad. I loved Ginny and feel blessed to have known her and worked with her. I will miss seeing her at lunch on Wednesdays. God bless your family. We will have another angel to watch over us. Take care and much love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel very blessed to have worked with Ginny.
    She is a wonderful person, friend, teacher, parent, and grandparent.
    My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
    Cheryl Rys

    ReplyDelete